9.12.2007

Diary gets distro!! and collector's ROTLD


Way to go George! The Weinsteins picked up Romero's new film, which premiered over the weekend at the TIFF, for between 2 to 2.5 mil. This means two things. One, we will probably see a nationwide release for Diary, and two, George will probably launch right into another film. I couldn't be more excited for this news! It's all over the net so I'm not linking to a specific story.

Also, the collector's edition of Return of the Living Dead was released on DVD yesterday. Frankly, I like the cover art of my old copy with the movie poster on it, and the new features aren't cool enough to make me want it. If it came out on HD on the other hand...

2 comments:

painting services said...

I agree, well said. this is a great collection of information for people.

suspense horror said...

I really enjoy your blog and hope that you continue to keep it fresh with content and new material.