9.10.2007

Diary, Awakening, Undead or Alive, Romero doc, Marvel Zombies, American Zombie, ROTLD, Examinus, Left4Dead, Bruce LaBruce


Wow, more news than you can use over this weekend, but I've tried to round it all up.

The most exciting news is that Undead or Alive has gotten distribution!! According to Horror-movies.ca Image Entertainment picked up the rights and plan to put it on DVD during December.
The first review of Romero's new film Diary of the Dead is up at Horror-movies.ca, but I won't read it, I already know I want to see this movie. But the reviewer gave it a bunch of skulls.

A trailer for Awakening: Zombie Night 2 has been posted at Moviesonline.ca. It's a cool trailer, I haven't seen the first one, but spotted it in a used video store, so it will probably find its way into my hands at some point.

A trailer for a documentary centering around Romero titled Dead On was posted on the Toronto International Film Festival Blog.

The ZRC posted that October will be Zombie Month at Marvel Comics.

The ZRC also posted about a new mocumertary called American Zombie.

Issue #71 of Rue Morgue has a cover story on the anniversary of Return of the Living Dead.

The forthcoming MMO Exanimus posted part of the world map for their game.

Left4Dead had a good showing at EA's 2007 Studio Showcase and several sites are reporting on this.

Finally, Horror-movies.ca is reporting director Bruce LaBruce is directing an upcoming film entitled Otto; or, Up with Dead People.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic web site, I hadn't come across iblogyourflesh.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Carry on the excellent work!

Anonymous said...

Its my first all together to transmit on this forum,well-founded wannat reap some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this enter,will erase this thread.Nice to adjoin you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]